Retro Bimbo

Sorry for the lack of posts in the last week and-a-half, my English assignment (and Teen Wolf!) kind of took over my life... Yes, I know I said Teen Wolf, but I just can't stop watching TV shows, especially when all of my other favorites (TVD, The originals...) are not coming back for at least 2 weeks (that's 300 years in mt teenage brain!)

This is the 3d and final look I shot in Mt Tamborine. When I asked my grandmother for retro stuff, she gave me a couple of things, one of them being this adorable dress! It's a big short but I think it would be too grandma-ish if it was longer ;)
PS. Don't worry I wear bike pants under it!

Lately, my life's been boring as usual (hehe) so I don't really have much else to say... Hopefully you guys have a bit for action in your lives...
#friendly-love
Maylis xo

Dress and belt: vintage; Shoes: Windsor Smith; Bag: Urban Outfitters.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful may, I love everything (especially your hair and bag)
    xxxx
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so pretty and tropical and amazing!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress, give it to me :))) and your shoes

    http://be-a-fresh-fool.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty dress! I love the photos with the red VW at the background! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete