Nearly Gypsy

The holidays are finally here, and I can finally relax! Everything's was going really smoothly until I got a message on my Starnow account from a casting director saying I didn't get the part in a short film (don't worry, i'll eventually get over it... maybe!) which was being shot in Brisbane. For those who have no clue what i'm talking about, well, I want to become an actress! There, I said it!
So I figured the first step to it was to sign up to a casting/ talent website, so I signed up to Starnow and have been applying for roles since January...

I keep hoping that Steven Spielberg is going to walk down my street and 'spot' me, but let's get real: that is NEVER going to happen... :'(
Until that day, I just have to be patient hehe!

How are y'all liking my top? I bought it in Paris and I still can't get over how pretty it is, let's hope I never grow out of it -I seriously doubt that-!
                                                       Love you all, Maylis xo

Skirt: Portmans; Shoes: Lipstick Shoes; Bracelets: Lovisa. 

2 comments:

  1. If you ever get bored of your clothes, your more than welcome to give them to me. :)
    http://be-a-fresh-fool.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, i'll keep that in mind Ana Banana! Ily <3

      Delete